BODY BIKE CLASSIC
The BODY BIKE Classic was created after years of hard work, and the desire to create the ultimate indoor studio cycle.The simple yet ergonomic deign, quality and durability are proven and unparalleled.
Key Features -
- Q factor (pedal width) of 168 mm
- A strong robot-welded frame provides a solid base.
- Electro-galvanized and powder coated steel frame.
- Specially designed unbreakable crank arm made from cast iron,
- Crank length 170mm compatible with all standard pedals including Look KEO and Shimano SPD.
- Two bottle holders are mounted on the side covers, one on each side.
- Vertical, fore and aft seat and handlebar adjustment for precision bike fit.
- The ABS side covers protect the interior system from dust and perspiration whilst also preventing unintended contact with the rotating flywheel. improving safety but also the life span of the bike.
- The handlebars and related fittings are made of stainless steel and covered in rubber ensuring a firm and comfortable grip, and the bar ends offer multiple position choices.
- The large adjustment handles with stainless steel thread are easy to operate even with sweaty palms
- Max user weight: 150kg
- Flywheel Weight: 20kg
These pre-owned bikes are mechanically and visually 100%, a favourite amoungst LES MILLS fitness app enthusiasts, but an all round solid commercial indoor bike for any user. We have them here in our showroom at Bridgend, Co. Donegal (just off the border of Derry).